THE THREE RESOLUTIONS OF BUDDHADASA BHIKKHU
1) To help everyone penetrate to the heart of their own religion;
2) To create mutual good understanding among all religions;
3) To work together to drag the world out of materialism.
THE THREE MISSIONS OF THE BUDDHADASA INDAPANNO ARCHIVES ('SUAN MOKKH BANGKOK')
1) To be a Dhamma learning and edutainment center to help people attain Nibbana;
2) To preserve Buddhism through the works, intentions and ideals of Buddhadasa Bhikkhu to help bring back righteousness, peace of body and mind, and wisdom to mankind through Buddhism, to support mutual understanding among Buddhists, and to help people withdraw from the influence of materialism and become ‘Buddhadasas’ who serve the Buddha by propagating His Dhamma by living the Buddhist way until others appreciate and follow their way of life. In the end, every place will become a ‘Suan Mokkh,’ or a good place to attain Nibbana;
3) To collect, maintain and set up a database for original written works by Buddhadasa Bhikkhu, to provide support for education, research, development, publication and exchange of Dhamma knowledge, and to organize activities that promote wisdom and strength of mind to the point where one can remain peaceful, calm and useful with the potential to provide help and support in the material world while going beyond it.